STELLAR-IX S.A. is a company specialising in data hosting and infrastructure management. The company offers colocation, cloud, virtualisation and interconnection services and a wide range of I.T. solutions. STELLAR-IX S.A. relies on information in various forms to provide services to customers. Therefore, the protection of this information and respect for privacy is fundamental to its daily operations and success.
This Policy complements the General Conditions of Use, which users can consult at the following address [Insert URL to access the General Conditions of Use].
La Loi 2014-038 du 15 Janvier 2015 sur la protection des données à caractère personnel définit les principes à respecter lors de la collecte, du traitement et de la conservation des données à caractère personnel. Les droits des personnes concernés y sont également définis. STELLAR-IX S.A. s’engage à respecter les dispositions prévues par cette Loi.
B. STELLAR-IX S.A.
In this Policy, “STELLAR-IX S.A.” refers to STELLAR-IX S.A., whose registered office is at Bâtiment KUBE D, Zone Galaxy Andraharo, Antananarivo.
For more information, you can consult the dedicated page on the website www.stellar-ix.com
The STELLAR-IX S.A. website contains links to other websites. If you follow these links, you will leave our website. STELLAR-IX S.A. is not responsible for the processing that takes place on the websites of these third parties. This Policy does not apply to these websites.
You can consult their personal data protection policies to learn more about how these third parties process your personal data.
II- GUIDELINES FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Following Article 14 of Law 2014-038 of 15 January 2015 on the protection of personal data, personal data are:
– collected and processed in a fair, lawful and non-fraudulent manner for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes; to this end, they must not be used subsequently for other purposes unless the data subject consents or a purpose provided for in a legislative provision;
– adequate, relevant and not excessive concerning the purposes for which they are collected or used
– accurate, complete and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that data which are inaccurate or incomplete, having regard to the purposes for which they were collected or for which they are further processed, are
erased or rectified ;
– kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected or used.
III – LEGAL BASIS FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected and processed on the following legal grounds
– for legitimate interest purposes;
– on the basis of your consent;
– to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
IV- PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENTS
– Your data is processed for the following purposes:
– Management of recruitment operations;
– Building a talent network;
– Management of your requests to exercise your personal data rights;
– Communication (answering questions, complaints or requests about the business, brands, strategy and values of STELLAR-IX S.A.);
V-PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WHEN BROWSING THE SITE
STELLAR-IX S.A. collects and processes the following personal data:
– Identification data (e.g. surname, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number);
– Data relating to the evaluation of skills, aptitudes and motivation (CV, diplomas obtained, positions held, cover letter);
– Connection data (e.g. I.P. address, connection logs).
In the event that personal data is collected through a form, an asterisk (*) next to the fields concerned will indicate that the information is mandatory. The absence of an asterisk means that the information requested is not mandatory.
Only personal data that is strictly necessary for the purposes described above is collected.
VI. DATA HOSTING
www.stellar-ix.com is hosted by : STELLAR-IX S.A. – RCS Antananarivo 2021 B 00344 – NIF: 4005494525 – STAT: 63 111 11 2021 0 10371
Adress : Kube D, Galaxy Andraharo, Antananarivo, Madagascar
Email : [email protected]
VII- RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are processed by the company STELLAR-IX S.A.. Depending on the processing carried out, the recipients of the said personal data are
– The internal departments of STELLAR-IX S.A. (H.R. department, communication department, etc.);
– The other entities of the Axian group, including STELLAR-IX S.A. where applicable;
Service providers and partners working on our behalf for the purposes mentioned above.
VIII- RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected is kept for the legal and regulatory periods in force.
However, your personal data is only kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and processed when it is not subject to any specific legal or regulatory retention period.
In addition, if your application has not been selected for one or more jobs to which you have applied, STELLAR-IX S.A. reserves the right to keep your CV in the CV library (or “talent pool”) for a maximum period of two years after receiving your application, in order to assess whether your profile may correspond to a subsequent job offer and to contact you if necessary.
By default, your connection, navigation and traffic data are not kept beyond one (01) year.
However, your personal data is kept for a longer period of time when required by legal and regulatory obligations.
IX- PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
The person in charge of processing is STELLAR-IX S.A., . – RCS Antananarivo 2021 B 00344 – NIF: 4005494525 – STAT: 63 111 11 2021 0 10371, located at Immeuble KUBE D 5th floor, Zone Galaxy Andraharo, Analamanga, 101 Antananarivo Renivohitra, Madagascar.
For any question relating to the policy of protection of personal data as well as to the processing of the said personal data, we invite you to contact the person in charge by sending an email to the address mentioned above: [email protected]
X- NATURE AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS RELATING TO PERSONAL DATA
Within the framework of the processing of personal data, Internet users and users have the :
– right of access ;
– the right to question the processing of your data;
– right to rectification: update and/or additional information;
– the right to erasure when data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected – this right can be exercised insofar as it does not interfere with the performance of the contract or with compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations;
– the right to restrict one or more of the processes of your personal data;
– the right to change and/or withdraw, at any time, consents regarding the processing of your personal data based solely on your consent;
– the right to object to the processing of your personal data, in particular with regard to commercial prospecting
– the right to portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to specify how you wish your personal data to be processed after your death.
To ensure that the information we have about you is always accurate, we recommend that you regularly update your personal data.
How can I exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights, you can make any request to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data by contacting the data controller by email: [email protected]
In order for the data controller to process your request, you may be required to provide certain information such as your full name, e-mail address and account, personal space or subscriber number.
In case of dissatisfaction, you have the right to refer to the competent authority in this matter, the Malagasy Commission for Computing and Liberties (CMIL).
XI- SECURITY MEASURES
As the data controller, STELLAR-IX S.A. takes all proper and required measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and, in particular, to prevent them from being damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties. To this end, all physical, technical and organisational measures to ensure adequate security adapted to the risks are implemented.
Cookies are small text files that uniquely identify your browser or device. The cookie is placed on your browser or device by the website you are visiting. When you return to that website (or visit websites or mobile applications that use the same cookies), those websites recognise the cookies and your device.
Cookies and other tracers may be installed and/or read in your browser when you visit our website. The cookies deposited by STELLAR-IX S.A. enable us to collect information on how you use our services and how we offer you certain functions.
STELLAR-IX S.A. uses functional and analytical cookies to ensure that this site functions properly and that you have the best possible experience. If you use this site, functional and analytical cookies will be installed on your browser.
If you do not want our sites and services to store cookies in your browser other than those necessary for the proper functioning of the sites/services, you can click on the following links for further information:
Google Analytics cookies https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
XIII- CHANGE OF POLICY
This Policy is intended to evolve and is therefore subject to change, in particular in order to ensure that users of the site comply with the regulations in force.
In the event of minor changes, the new Policy will be updated on the site. In the event of substantial modifications concerning, for example, the purposes or the exercise of your rights, you will be informed by any useful means. However, the user is invited to take note of this Policy each time he/she uses our services, without it being necessary to formally inform him/her of this.
The present policy, edited on 07/03/2023 has been updated on 08/03/2023.